Frequently Asked Questions
Where are you located?
We are located at 17 Tufnell Drive, Kamwokya, Kampala.
Do you offer this program online?
YES. This program is offered online. We also offer individual modules/courses online for those who are not in Uganda and/or cannot take the whole program.
Is this program for Me?
This program is for you if you:
- are serious about starting or expanding your Christian business.
- are looking for a start-up ecosystem of like-minded Christians where your business can grow, both during and after the program.
- are looking for serious investors from around the world who share your faith.
- seek deeper connection between your faith and your job.
- are already employed and to spend only evenings studying to advance your professional career.
How Do I check My Application Status?
After you have completed the application, you immediately receive an email congratulating you and detailing for you the next steps to take. After the application fee has been paid, you are contacted for interviews. You can always inquire about your application by writing an email to the admissions office. Click Here to contact the admissions office.
Do you offer scholarships?
Yes! AVODA offers scholarship, NOT SPONSORSHIP, to qualified applicants from its various partner organizations. Here’s a list of available scholarships:
- Early bird: 1,221,000 shillings for first 5 accepted candidates to pay the deposit.
- Partner organizations: 814,000 shillings for Watoto church, UCF church, BDC alumni, UCU alumni, and ABC/ABU/ABI alumni who apply before August 15th, 2021.
- Referral Program: 1,628,000 shillings when
a candidate APPLIES, is ACCEPTED, and PAYS for the REGISTRATION fee (UGX500,000).
How Can I Contact Your Office?
You can contact us in several ways:
- Write us a message Here.
- Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call us at +256 707 625 077
- Visit us our offices on 17 Tufnell Drive in Kamwokya, Kampala.
How do I apply?
You can apply in THREE (3) simple steps:
- Find and fill out the application form click here to find the application form.
- Pay the registration fee UGX500,000.
- Take interviews.
How much does the program cost?
The total fee for the program including AVODA Bootcamp is 8,140,000 Ugandan shillings with the 45% off in scholarships. There are available scholarships NOT sponsorships.
How Long Does the program take?
The entire program takes thirty six (34) Weeks. First four (4) weeks of bootcamp to experience our program and fifteen (15) weeks of a world-class MBA-like business training in a hybrid model. Then another fifteen (15) weeks to actually launch and register your business, sell your product, build synergy with your team, and graduate with an operational business to pitch to global investors.
How Do I get Investment In My Business?
After fifteen (15) weeks in our Blue Hub program, you’ll be given an opportunity to pitch to global investors.